The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will discuss several memorandums of understanding when it meets at 7 p.m. tonight, Items on the agenda include reviewing and approving the memorandum of understanding for dispatch payment assurance; the memorandum with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital ambulance service has been signed and received. An update on fuel expenses for the Fire Safe Council is also on the agenda.
Fire agency to meet
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case