Let’s pull all the police protection from Congress and put them in our schools, then see how long it takes them to change their attitude about guns in the hands of civilians.
Second Amendment important now more than ever
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’