A San Juan Ridge man who pleaded guilty to federal money-laundering and marijuana cultivation charges was sentenced Wednesday to 49 months in prison.
Hilkey sentenced to 4 years in federal pot case
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death