Growing up in Nevada County, when I wanted to catch a catfish, I used chicken liver as bait. My father and I would get the liver from Holiday Market in Penn Valley, go over to Lake Wildwood and reel in giant catfish from the small man-made lake.
Te’o’s plight circled by media sharks
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- Suspect in Grass Valley vehicle break-ins pleads not guilty
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Police blotter: Missing pig at center of theft dispute