During the second day of Daniel Colondres’ attempted murder trial, witnesses testified — sometimes in contradictory fashion — to a convoluted web of relationships that ended in his allegedly stabbing Shanti Reynolds and her boyfriend, Taylor George, in her Lake Wildwood home.
More testimony heard in attempted murder trial
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case