Students come to school everyday, expecting the same routine; to go to class, lunch, then go home. If someone was to come to campus, with an intention of harming others, this regular routine would be shattered in a matter of minutes.
School security increases in wake of shootings
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man