As I was reading Wayne Hild’s letter to the editor of Jan. 3, in which he expressed his opinion that Republicans in Congress were hurting job creation and that “Reagan’s trickle-down economics was a shell game,” I could not help but notice both the front-page article and the “open letter” published on the same day regarding the closing of Cirino’s Bar & Grill in Nevada City.
Elections do have consequences
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern