2,700 people were without power in the Alta Sierra area from 10:17 a.m. to just before noon today. Power was restored to all customers, said Brandi Ehlers, PG&E spokeswoman. The cause is unknown at present, but more information will be released when made available. “We are currently investigating the cause,” said Brandi Ehlers, spokeswoman, Pacific Gas and Electric. Check back in with the Union for further details.
Power restored to Alta Sierra after outage
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported