Regarding Mr. Lown’s remarks that “It’s offensive to think that poor people are paying to defend these formerly rich people in order to get restitution for other rich people,” we find that Mr. Lown is himself offensive and has obviously not done his homework on the investors (victims) in this case.
Regarding friendship, trust and betrayal
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man