A Grass Valley teenager is facing five criminal counts after being wrestled to the ground by police, who said they found a loaded handgun on his person.
Grass Valley man allegedly concealed loaded weapon
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Weekend of fights in downtown Nevada City keeps cops hopping