Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. has appointed Nevada City attorney Linda J. Sloven to a judgeship in the Nevada County Superior Court, nearly six months after Judge Julie McManus officially retired from the bench.
Brown appoints new Nevada County Superior Court Judge
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’