In the wake of the incomprehensible tragedy in Connecticut and across our nation, I am concerned about the lack of public comment about California counties’ reluctance to implement provisions of Laura’s Law (AB 1421).
Laura’s Law critical in firearm violence resolution
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft