The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
Healing through loss and grief support group welcomes new members
Trending in: Crime
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case