The Penn Valley Hi-Graders Lions Club will hold it’s annual Crab Feed fund raiser January 25 and 26 at the Penn Valley Fire Station on Spenceville Road. There will be a no-host bar and all you can eat salad, spaghetti, and crab served both nights. The cost is $40 and seats are still available for both nights, but they are going quickly! Please call Bruce Puphal at (530) 432-9828 for more information and to reserve your seat.
Lions hosts annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- Suspect in Grass Valley vehicle break-ins pleads not guilty
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Police blotter: Missing pig at center of theft dispute