The Penn Valley Hi-Graders Lions Club will hold it’s annual Crab Feed fund raiser January 25 and 26 at the Penn Valley Fire Station on Spenceville Road. There will be a no-host bar and all you can eat salad, spaghetti, and crab served both nights. The cost is $40 and seats are still available for both nights, but they are going quickly! Please call Bruce Puphal at (530) 432-9828 for more information and to reserve your seat.
Lions hosts annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Crime
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County