In a hostile environment, with the rain pouring down and all the momentum swinging against him, Colin Kaepernick dropped back to pass, he read the Patriot blitz and fired a strike to Michael Crabtree. With an inside move and a dash to the end zone, the Kaepernick-to-Crabtree 38-yard touchdown connection was the defining moment of Sunday’s game and will likely be the play that ultimately punches Alex Smith’s ticket out of San Francisco.
The end of Alex?
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man