A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
December 17, 2012 | Back to: Crime
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch