For weeks now, there has been nothing in The Union about Frankie, the little dog that was beaten, shot and left to starve or die from his assault. This is a county that is rich in animal advocacy, yet we haven’t read any updates on Placer Sheriff Department’s progress toward arrest and indictment of the perpetrator.
Judge us by our treatment of animals
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’