A 23-year-old Nevada County woman was pulled from beneath her vehicle early Thursday morning, transported to a Grass Valley Hospital, released and cited for intoxicated driving, according to public safety and hospital officials.
Nevada City woman pinned under vehicle survives rollover
Trending in: Crime
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern