A 23-year-old Nevada County woman was pulled from beneath her vehicle early Thursday morning, transported to a Grass Valley Hospital, released and cited for intoxicated driving, according to public safety and hospital officials.
Nevada City woman pinned under vehicle survives rollover
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver