NID has saved our backsides again. A several-man crew rebuilt a section of Smith Road after the ditches failed during the downpour last week and created a 75-foot long, 4-foot deep trench in our dirt and gravel road, exposing the main pipe for the distance.
Kudos to NID
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’