CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada woman who survived six frigid days in the mountains said Monday she had asked her boyfriend not to venture out for help after their Jeep became mired in mud on a back road.
Rescued woman knew she’d never see boyfriend again
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported