CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada woman who survived six frigid days in the mountains said Monday she had asked her boyfriend not to venture out for help after their Jeep became mired in mud on a back road.
Rescued woman knew she’d never see boyfriend again
Trending in: Crime
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern