CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada woman who survived six frigid days in the mountains said Monday she had asked her boyfriend not to venture out for help after their Jeep became mired in mud on a back road.
Rescued woman knew she’d never see boyfriend again
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man seriously injured in morning fight
- Police blotter: Gan signs, flash mobs
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Allegations of injury dropped in home invasion robbery case
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road