Thanks to all who donated socks for Sandy Survivors! We still have until Dec. 1 to fill those collection boxes at B&C Hardware, SPD in Grass Valley and Nevada City, the Sierra Presbyterian Church and Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Thanks, too, for the support of The Union and KNCO for the coverage they have given this project. Nevada County is a great place to live! The people in Breezy Point and Belle Harbor, N.Y., will appreciate your generosity and so do I.
Thanks for ‘Socks for Sandy’ support
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported