County officials are worried that the price of defending three people accused of multiple counts of real estate fraud could have adverse effects to the county’s financial health.
County budget to feel fraud case hit of $600,000
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft