Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check on a marijuana grow just outside Penn Valley ended up seizing guns, money and more than 100 pounds of processed pot.
Compliance check yields more than 100 pounds of pot
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft