Shots were exchanged and two men were bound with duct tape Monday morning in what Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal described as a home invasion robbery of more than 15 pounds of marijuana.
Homeowner bound with duct tape and shots fired in San Juan Ridge pot rip-off
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Bail raised for one defendant, second to be tried as adult in Grass Valley brutal home invasion robbery