Penn Valley’s wounded warrior will be coming back to his home soil for the first time since being gravely injured while on patrol in Afghanistan earlier this year.
Wounded Penn Valley soldier expected to return Tuesday
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks