Nevada County, with its small population, has had only a half-dozen officer-involved shootings in the last decade — but three of those have occurred in the last 14 months, two of which were fatal.
Officer-involved shootings rare in Nevada County
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death