After a months-long investigation, the Nevada County District Attorney’s Office has filed 15 felony charges against Sarah O’Neal for identity theft and embezzling money, along with one misdemeanor count of practicing law without a license.
Felony charges filed against Colfax woman for allegedly practicing law without license
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported