A man and a woman might be facing marijuana sales charges after Grass Valley Police officers responded to a report of suspicious activity at 49er Fun Park.
Pair cited for possession, might face pot sales charges
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported