A man and a woman might be facing marijuana sales charges after Grass Valley Police officers responded to a report of suspicious activity at 49er Fun Park.
Pair cited for possession, might face pot sales charges
Trending in: Crime
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Police blotter: Nightly skateboarder in school hallways
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date