A proposal by Chairman Ted Owens to curtail public comment periods during regular meetings of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors has stirred outrage in the community.
Limit on public comment proposed
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Bears and beehives
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Weekend of fights in downtown Nevada City keeps cops hopping
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case