On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Crime
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Fairgrounds becomes Cal Fire animal evacuation center
- Grass Valley City Council to talk medical marijuana cultivation