The sentencing for a San Juan Ridge man who had pleaded guilty to federal money-laundering and marijuana cultivation charges has been postponed yet again —
Sentencing postponed in Nevada County marijuana cultivation case
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch