The sentencing for a San Juan Ridge man who had pleaded guilty to federal money-laundering and marijuana cultivation charges has been postponed yet again — this time to Jan. 23.
Sentencing postponed in Nevada County marijuana cultivation case
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’