After an investigation conducted by Nevada Union administrators it was found that there is no evidence to suggest the eight suspended volleyball players consumed alcohol while attending a party two weekends ago, said NU principal Mike Blake.
Volleyball players cleared of alcohol allegations
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle