After an investigation conducted by Nevada Union administrators it was found that there is no evidence to suggest the eight suspended volleyball players consumed alcohol while attending a party two weekends ago, said NU principal Mike Blake.
Volleyball players cleared of alcohol allegations
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks