A Browns Valley man allegedly was caught in the act of using stolen credit cards, after the victim was able to track his purchases online.
Man arrested after alleged credit card shopping spree
Trending in: Crime
- Road rage fight in Yuba County leaves one dead
- Grass Valley foot patrol making progress on transient camps
- ‘Sovereign citizen’ involved in law enforcement shoot-out charged with federal crimes
- Three arrested after traffic stop
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million