The company that Vice President Joe Biden’s brother is vice president of has been awarded a bid to build 100,000 homes in Iraq for a cost of $1.5 billion, pending approval of the Iraq government. This cronyism goes on all the time by Democrats and Republicans.
It’s whom you know
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported