Yet another ridiculous and fallacious screed from Peter Pohorsky in Saturday’s paper. Is anyone else tired of being subjected to these off-the-wall, incendiary invectives? I sure as H-E-double-toothpicks am. The Union editor, please give us a break from Pohorsky; he adds nothing to civil discourse or intelligent discussion of political, social or religious topics.
Freedom of speech perverted
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks