A Grass Valley man narrowly avoided being shot by a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy Thursday morning after he allegedly was caught inside a business with a large knife and refused to comply with the deputy’s orders.
Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’