Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check for the county’s new medical marijuana cultivation ordinance allegedly uncovered a substantial commercial operation on Dog Bar Road Thursday morning.
Compliance check uncovers an alleged commercial pot operation
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft