A Penn Valley man pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of robbery, burglary and criminal threats in an alleged attempt to steal marijuana.
PV man pleads not guilty in alleged home invasion pot robbery
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death