In response to the letter written about the “speed” (loud) boats on Englebright Lake, do you also want to “do something” about the fishing boats that can and do 70-plus miles per hour, or the “big air” (wake board) boats that make such huge waves that we can’t even run our boats?
Englebright needs better law enforcement
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks