Federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration — with the help of dozens of deputies from Nevada County, as well as Butte and Yuba counties and the U.S. Forest Service — descended on eight properties on the San Juan Ridge Thursday morning in search of marijuana.
DEA descends on San Juan Ridge, seize pot plants
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death