A Penn Valley man who had been facing multiple charges that he committed lewd acts against two girls younger than 14 pleaded no contest to one count in return for a six-year state prison sentence.
Penn Valley man pleads no contest to child sex charge
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’