A Penn Valley man who had been facing multiple charges that he committed lewd acts against two girls younger than 14 pleaded no contest to one count in return for a six-year state prison sentence.
Penn Valley man pleads no contest to child sex charge
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Suspect in Grass Valley vehicle break-ins pleads not guilty
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern