Thanks to a few adults in their infinite wisdom, the California Interscholastic Federation czar made the decision to wreck two young men’s possibilities at receiving full-ride college scholarships in their senior year of high school.
An insensitive decision
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Weekend of fights in downtown Nevada City keeps cops hopping