Thanks to a few adults in their infinite wisdom, the California Interscholastic Federation czar made the decision to wreck two young men’s possibilities at receiving full-ride college scholarships in their senior year of high school.
An insensitive decision
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man