A Sacramento County jury is being asked to decide if former Family Court mediator Emily Gallup was fired in retaliation for whistle-blowing or because of a pattern of undermining her supervisor that culminated in an act of egregious misconduct — taking pages of notes from her supervisor’s diary that contained confidential case information.
Whistleblower trial gets under way in Sacramento
Trending in: Crime
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement