A Sacramento County jury is being asked to decide if former Family Court mediator Emily Gallup was fired in retaliation for whistle-blowing or because of a pattern of undermining her supervisor that culminated in an act of egregious misconduct — taking pages of notes from her supervisor’s diary that contained confidential case information.
Whistleblower trial gets under way in Sacramento
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported