Four separate visits by law enforcement to a single Grass Valley residence Monday ended in one man’s arrest on vandalism. trespassing and criminal threat charges and another man being cited on suspicion of assault with tear gas.
Busy day at Grass Valley residence ends in arrest
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle