I’m on the advisory board of the local Salvation Army. Recently the main office agreed to keep a classic ’51 Dodge canteen truck here to serve our community if we towed it here. Unfortunately, our budget was very tight and there was no money to pay for towing from Petaluma, where it was stored.
Kilroy is here
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case